4. Use your lip liner as a base for your lipstick. This will ensure that lipstick lasts longer. While using light lipstick, use nude liner. Then apply lipstick on top of it.
6. To keep gloss on for longer first fill your lips with lip liner and then apply gloss on it. The gloss has something to stick to and therefore lasts longer.
7. To keep lipstick off your teeth, once your have applied lipstick, put your index finger into your mouth and pull it out. The extra lipstick will come off on your finger.
9. Lipstick can be used as blush, but do not use the blush as lipstick.
10. Older women should avoid gloss or matt lipstick and stick to creamy lipstick.
12. If your favourite lipstick is running out, scrape out the last bits with an orange stick and mix it with lip-gloss to use it.
13. To prevent lipstick from sticking to the glass you are drinking from, discreetly put your tongue against it and lick the edge of the glass before touching your lips to it.
15. Store lipstick in the fridge, it will last longer.
Short link for this article: http://shortlink.kugati.ca/t